Rx HealthCare Services has served Sacramento and its surrounding counties for over 25 years. Launched Fall 2018, we are proud now to extend community services to our school districts! As a California Department of Education approved School Health Program, we have established ourselves with several school districts through a devoted approach to serving students in need.
What do we do?
We provide the timely staffing of health service professionals and program supports to K-12 school districts. Elevating care, each new team member receives thorough training from our Clinical Educator, as well as ongoing proctorship from our Credentialed School Nurse. Collaborating for excellence, we coordinate with school districts to update and execute care plans in accordance with scope of practice directives. Service offerings include:
- Credentialed School Nurses
- Preliminary Credentialed School Nurses/Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Overnight Field Trip Coverage
- On-call coverage for sick/leaves of absence/temporary coverage
- Audiometry/Hearing screenings
- Free Educational classes toward staff development and CEU requirements
- Consultation for districts requesting extra supports with Special Education programs, Medi-Cal billing, staff education, and more!
Why do districts utilize our services?
- Expertise. Our Credentialed School Nurse works: to ensure Green Book standards are upheld; to proctor and supervise staff; and to provide consultation for generalized health/special education practices.
- Education. Our Nurse Educator provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training for each team member.
- Dedication. We only select staff committed to our program, our districts, and to the compassionate care of students.
- Convenience. We cover sick calls, leaves of absence, and short-term/ long-term vacancies. We provide competitive rates and VERY competitive temporary to permanent employment agreements.