Home Health Care Sacramento, CA
Rx HealthCare Services is able to assist you if you’re recovering from operative surgery, physical trauma, or any form of hospital treatment that requires monitoring upon being discharged to your home. Our specialized home health care team works closely with other service providers to personalize your care and we ensure that all of your needs are met. For Seniors, home health care in Sacramento is often the only option that provides them with the quality of life that they deserve.
We provide disease and pain management, rehabilitation and ongoing physician-ordered services:
- Medication teaching and management
- Wound care
- IV infusion
- Physical, occupational, speech therapies
- Medical social work
- Behavioral therapy
- Palliative care
- Case management
Referrals for home health are made by physicians, hospital discharge planners, and other medical providers. You then have the option to choose your preferred home health agency to provide care in your home or place of residence. A nurse or therapist will make a thorough assessment of your health care needs and coordinate a plan of care with your physician.
A partnership in caring
In collaboration with senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospital settings, we work to:
- Reduce hospital re-admissions
- Provide a whole person approach to care
- Minimize the risk of isolation
- Offer education, training, and disease management
Rx HealthCare Services as an industry leader in Home Health Care
Rx HealthCare Services enjoys providing care to you in your very own home. We believe that our clients should receive the highest quality of care, and this is why we treat our temporary clients with the same priority and warmth as our long-term clients. Our nurses will visit you in your place of residence to provide a fully comprehensive assessment of your individual needs. Our team will also work directly with your family to provide you with a personalized plan of care to help determine the best schedule for you and your needs.
We’re Local & Near You!
Rx Healthcare serves entire Sacramento, CA & is available 24*7 to provide care & comfort you need.
Some of the communities we serve are:
- ANTELOPE, ARDEN-ARCADE, CARMICHAEL, CITRUS HEIGHTS, EL DORADO AND SAN JOAQUIN COUNTIES, EL DORADO HILLS, ELK GROVE, FAIR OAKS, FOLSOM, GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA, LINCOLN, NORTH HIGHLANDS, ORANGEVALE, PLACER, RANCHO CORDOVA, ROCKLIN, ROSEVILLE, SACRAMENTO COUNTY, YUBA-SUTTER AREA, SACRAMENTO, PLACER COUNTY, EL DORADO COUNTY, YOLO COUNTY
We pro-actively assess new home health care services that could be required & will ensure our clients stay healthy and for the more vulnerable, that they are able to live better. In everything we do, in every interaction that we have, the client is at the core of our activities.